Welcome to Spanish Fly Media HQ Studios in Brooklyn, NYC. We are a diverse group of professionals specializing in recording, mixing and mastering. We are a one-stop shop for everything from recording music to video production, & post production, commercial voice overs, film scoring, etc.
Our studio, located in the heart of Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY, is designed for flexibility, comfort & creativity. From our comfortable 32 sq. ft. mic booth with comfortable leather seating to our 100 sq. ft. control room for monitoring & referencing your recordings.
To book studio time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (929) 266-SFLY  for more information.
Studio Time Booking Info
Whether it’s a single, EP or full album, we can record your project from start to finish. Included in the rate are basic effects & light gain staging [mix-down of levels].
We have hourly and block rates [includes only a basic mix-down/gain staging] and your protools session saved onto a CD/flash drive.
- $60/hour [2 hours min]
- 5 Hours: $250
- 10 hours: $500
*Add mastering for $75 [per song]
- All sessions booked require a $50 deposit.
- Deposits are only refunded if client cancels at least 24 hours before session start time.
- We accept payment in the credit card via PAYPAL, Square Pay, CashApp, Email Money Transfer.
- No files or media will be released until the entire bill is paid.
To book studio time, email email@example.com or call (929) 266-SFLY  for more information.
MIXING & MASTERING SERVICES
If you have recorded your session outside of SFM, we can finish what was started. Just bring us your Pro Tools sessions or WAV stems and let us do the rest.
- 1 song Mix-down: $100,
- 1 song Master: $100
- 1 song Mix & Master: $175
- Full Project Mix and Master PACKAGE (Album, Mixtape, etc.) starting at $150 per track [based on a minimum 5 track project].
Below are samples of our Recording, Mixing and Mastering work:
(We recommend listening with headphones or speakers)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (929) 266-SFLY  to discuss your project.